UI / UX Designer
Central London, London
£45,000 – £50,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
We’re hiring for a UI / UX Designer with an interest in solving real world product problems in the travel industry.
Collaborating with Product, Engineering and User Research teams, you will own the end-to-end design across both web and native mobile, helping to shape and drive the product roadmap.
To apply, you should have experience working in a hybrid UI / UX Designer or Product Designer role.
What does a UI / UX Designer do?
- Solves complex customer challenges as part of an Agile product team.
- Collaborates with Product, Engineering and Data teams to devise practical solutions to these challenges.
- Empathises with customers through research, understanding both the customers and their needs.
- Produces concepts and prototypes ranging from sketches and prototypes to production-ready designs.
- Champions a user-focused design culture, communicating user needs out to the wider team.
- Runs design workshops and help the business remain focused on the customer.
What do I need to show?
- A portfolio demonstrating design across both Web and Native Mobile.
- Experience creating Wireframes and Prototypes.
- A data and user research driven approach to Design.
- Experience with planning and executing User Testing.
- A people-focused and empathetic approach – understanding users and incorporating user feedback and behaviours into your work.
- A natural storyteller who enjoys working with and amongst teams.
- Experience creating and working with Personas and User Stories.
- Use of prototyping software, HTML and CSS and analytics tools.
What’s on offer?
- The chance to work on a number of exciting new products with international reach.
- A global cross-cultural working environment with the opportunity to travel.
- 3 charity and community days off on top of your annual leave.
- A flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), an extra day off for moving to a new house and two for your wedding!
- Subsidised pension.
- Membership to a Virgin Gym.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.