£45,000 – £55,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
Hybrid working (1 day per week in the office)
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
We’re hiring for an experienced UI Designer to join the Customer Experience team, managing the customer-facing identity across digital channels including web and mobile.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Producing high quality responsive UI Designs for customer-facing mobile and web experiences.
- Collaborating with inhouse teams (Development, Design, UX) on design best-practice, usability and functionality.
- Overseeing the design identity and guidelines across digital channels.
- Using data and insights to guide design decisions.
- Ensuring accessibility standards are adhered to.
To apply, you should have
- Experience working as a UI Designer – either client side or in an agency.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite as well as some exposure to Figma / Sketch.
- Strong typography, layout and composition skills.
- Experience with Product Design, Prototyping, Illustration and Video is desirable.
The perks include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for moving to a new house; 2 days off for your wedding; 3 days off for charity / community days.
- Private healthcare and medical cashback plan.
- Competitive pension plan.
- Virgin gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.