Entertainment Company (eCommerce)
Central London, London
£40,000 – £45,000
Are you a UI Designer that wants to further your career and hone your skills within a global leader in the entertainment field?
This is the chance to join an eCommerce company with an innovative and collaborative culture, working closely with design teams and leaders to design visual/UI solutions for experience-rich products.
You will have the opportunity to contribute across conceptual, visual and interaction design. To apply for this role, you should be able to demonstrate a strong UI portfolio that showcases experience across websites and mobile & tablet apps.
As a UI Designer, you will:
- Understand the long-term vision and business goals, collaborating with cross-functional teams of product, development, design and UX to produce market-ready UI solutions
- Work with design leaders to develop the brands within the portfolio.
- Craft quality visual and interaction design solutions across multiple workstreams.
- Support the UI Design Manager in developing pattern libraries and style guidelines.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
You’ll be able to show:
- A polished portfolio consisting of both UI and interaction work across web and native mobile.
- That you have worked in a design function as either a UI, web, graphic, interaction or interface designer with knowledge of visual design principles and methodology.
- A solid understanding of grid systems and layouts.
- Typography and graphic design experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision.
- Presentation and creative thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and the ability to work as part of a collaborative cross-functional team.
We’d love to tell you more about this role. Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.