Technical Project Manager
Central London, London
£38,000 – £44,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
A global eCommerce business in the travel and retail space is hiring for a Technical Project Manager to join their new London office, overseeing the delivery of consumer-facing products.
Working in a truly global environment, this is the chance to manage a wide variety of both technical and digital projects including database, campaign management platforms, real time automation systems as well as website and mobile app builds.
You will be pivotal to technical and project delivery, collaborating with product leaders, leadership and technical teams to deliver projects that enhance the B2C product offering.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Technical Project Manager or Digital Project Manager on both technical (including database) and digital (web and native mobile) projects.
As Technical Project Manager, you’ll:
- Work with senior management to define project goals and align these with overarching business goals and customer needs.
- Oversee the delivery of a diverse array of projects including database, campaign management platforms, real time automation systems as well as website and mobile app builds.
- Project Manage cross-functional teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on projects, identifying risk and issues and highlighting where appropriate.
- Improve processes and documentation throughout the team.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience working as either a Technical Project Manager or a Digital Project Manager in a global eCommerce environment.
- Strong technical knowledge, including that of databases, campaign management platforms and real time automation systems.
- Delivered consumer-facing website and native iOS & Android builds in the past.
- Good knowledge of Agile / SCRUM.
- Worked with a range of CMS’.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.