£45,000 – £50,000 + benefits
We’re helping to build teams at a well-known digital agency with offices in London, New York and Chicago.
Specialising in Experience Design, our client is 80-strong across these three offices and has established a reputation for world class design-thinking and enterprise technology.
They are firm believers in the power of creativity to create great change and bring together diverse talents to solve challenges, encourage stronger relationships and build brand value.
Clients include Sony, ViiV Healthcare, Pfizer, Stanley Black & Decker and S&P Global – for whom they seek elevate their products and experiences for both customers and employees.
This is a new role within a growing Strategy team. The Strategist will analyse clients’ businesses, explore competitive and customer opportunities, and formulate strategies that help connect clients with their customers.
This Strategist will be dedicated to one of the agency’s largest accounts – a reduced-risk nicotine product.
What will this involve?
- Working closely with one of the agency’s largest clients, this role is centred around building strategies that in-turn create world-class customer experiences.
- Researching, analysing, hypothesis-testing and storytelling – this role will help clients uncover and sell-in opportunities.
- Building strategies that span experience design, proposition development, content, and comms planning.
- Developing an understanding for customers, and guiding clients with smart strategies and compelling narratives.
- Working with Design and Copy teams to bring propositions to life.
We would like you to have
- Worked as Strategist, either agency or client-side (toolkit experience is a plus).
- Led strategic project work, guiding clients and stakeholders with expert presentation skills.
- Deep experience with Marketing or Brand Strategy – product innovation is a plus.
- An interest in working on a portfolio of reduced risk nicotine products, crafting world-class brands and experiences.
- Experience crafting complex information into compelling narratives.
- Developed propositions that fuel creative campaigns.
- Competitive pension scheme, critical illness cover, personal accident insurance.
- Private healthcare, health assessment, health cashback plan, and private dental insurance.
- Discounted gym membership at over 3,500 gyms nationwide.
- Employee assistance, mental health first aiders and a subscription to Headspace.
- Cycle to work scheme, eyecare vouchers and season ticket loan.
- Travel insurance.
- Ongoing training and development programmes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.