Social Media Manager
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Manager with agency social and community management experience to join one of the UK’s leading digital agencies.
Working closely with senior management, you and your team will bring about improvements to the social and content solutions offered in order to increase engagement and conversions for clients.
As part of larger, integrated, award-winning agency network, you will get the chance to collaborate with some brilliant minds across creative, strategy, media and data and work across a high-profile brand portfolio.
This role would suit someone with a background in social media and content in a digital or integrated agency.
As Social Media Manager you will:
- Deliver social campaigns that increase engagement and conversions for clients, managing social channels and creating content.
- Work with senior management and clients to develop campaign strategies and tactics for social.
- Remain on top of current industry trends and changes to algorithms etc. and keep the agency and clients up to date on any changes.
- Line manage a social media executive.
You should have:
- Agency experience, preferably digital or integrated digital.
- Strong social and content marketing experience.
- Worked with a high-profile list of clients across a range of sectors.
- Experience of audience targeting and paid social.
- Client facing experience.
Apply now for more info about this role!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.