Social Media Director
£75,000 – £85,000 + bonus + benefits
We’re helping to scale a number of teams at an independent integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
Our client is a 160-strong, friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit. They work with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK, and have offices in 18 major healthcare hubs around the world.
They are passionate about making the making the world a heathier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. With over half of the EMEA board being female (including the CEO), they are empowering women across the workforce at all levels.
The Social Media Director will guide clients on best practice across paid social and stay on top of cutting-edge social media, identifying new opportunities for healthcare brands.
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Work across all major social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Provide guidance to clients on paid social best practice and strategies.
- Cultivate knowledge and remain on top of social media platforms and trends, constantly learning and innovating in the social space.
- Collaborate with teams and take on the role of social media lead across various healthcare accounts (as part of a cross-functional team).
- Direct the execution of social media analytics, content development and distribution, paid promotions and results.
- Contribute and lead creative teams to write compelling, engaging and fresh social media content.
- Work with in-house data scientists and analysts to deliver insights, improve performance and inform content strategy.
- Oversee social media budgets and collaborate with display / SEM teams to optimise the right balance.
A Social Media Director should come with
- A background in health, biotech or pharma social media and an understanding of FDA and FTC regulations.
- Proficiency with social media platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google or Adobe Analytics.
- Social monitoring and measurement platform experience coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 3 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan, income protection and life assurance.
- Wellness and education programmes and the opportunity to take a sabbatical.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.