£59,000 – £69,000 + benefits
Flexible working (3 days in the office per week)
We’re growing a new Service Design team within a global consumer organisation. Our client is transitioning from a product-centric to a customer-centric business and aims to offer services that are both compelling and competitive – services that excite and enhance the lives of their customers.
This team will develop future product technologies and connected services, functioning as custodians for future customers and working on short, mid, and long-term initiatives.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The opportunity is to help craft something new from the discovery phase, working on services that have impact on millions of users across the globe.
Reporting into the Senior Manager for Service Design, the Service Designer will create the future product, technology, and connected services portfolio across multiple regions.
As Service Designer, you will:
- Support the end-to-end design of services to ensure a compelling and seamless user experience.
- Research, conceive, sketch, and user-test experiences, facilitating the product vision under guidance of the Senior Manager, Service Design.
- Theorise original ideas, bringing simplicity and a seamless user experience to complex designs.
- Use digital mock-ups to develop intuitive customer journeys for connected services, collaborating closely with counterparts across functions.
- Support with translating planning requirements into engineering requirements.
- Ensure the consistency of specification between programs and brands, including UX & UI.
- Champion user-cantered design, ensuring well-designed products with features and interfaces that allow users to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently.
We would like you to have:
- Experience in Service Design, User Experience and Product Design, ideally within a Consultancy or large consumer organisation.
- Experience using interface tools such as Figma.
- The ability to break a complex service into separate processes and user journey sections.
- Proven ability in applying insight and research into creative thinking and idea generation.
- A solid understanding of the principles of customer experience and customer journeys.
- The ability to work in a cross-functional international environment and build relationships with stakeholders from different markets and cultural backgrounds.
- Strong project management, organisational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to brief delivery teams with both customer & business requirements in mind.
- A passion for customer experience and improving customer lives.
- A full driver’s license is essential.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.