Senior UX Designer
£55,000 – £65,000 + 6% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Work with internal teams (including Design, Development, Strategy, Client Services, and Copy) to develop product and campaign requirements.
- Lead on UX strategy, developing solutions that meet client needs.
- Establish the technical vision in collaboration with the Development team, assessing trade-offs between usability and performance.
- Formulate user personas and customer journey maps, leveraging both to inform product and campaign decisions.
- Craft information architecture including workflows, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes for web and interaction design.
- Oversee quantitative and qualitative research, understanding user needs through customer interviews, usability tests and surveys.
A Senior UX Designer should have
- Experience working as a Senior UX Designer (agency and / or healthcare experience preferred).
- A portfolio that demonstrates end-to-end product design, clearly outlining your process.
- A data driven approach to product design and an eye exceptional user interfaces.
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe, Sketch, Figma and InVision.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.