Senior User Experience Researcher
Travel Startup (Series C)
€65,000 – €80,000 per annum / €5,416 – €6,666 per month (+ benefits + relocation + sponsorship)
We’re hiring for a Senior User Experience Researcher with an interest in solving real world product problems in the travel industry.
Collaborating with Product, Engineering and Product Design teams, you will own end-to-end User Research and Discovery and help shape the overall roadmap. You’ll collaborate with Data Science and Analytics teams to the develop product and customer insight practices.
This Senior User Researcher will report into the Head of Product Design in an 8-strong (and growing) product design team with a hybrid UX / UI skillset.
You’ll document and track learnings and communicate research findings to internal teams, with the goal of improving the end-to-end product experience for travellers.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a User Experience Researcher on a B2C platform and a passion for travel.
As a Senior User Experience Researcher, you will:
- Collaborate with teams to help solve product problems for travellers (users) across the entire B2C product.
- Own end-to-end Research and Discovery, with work ranging from setting up and designing research studies to developing hypotheses and examining user behaviours, needs and attitudes.
- Mentor other researchers on best practice, cognitive triggers, behavioural patterns and the foundations behind great product and customer experiences.
- Understand the user base in addition to potential customers and travellers, staying in tune with both functional and emotional user needs.
- Mature the User Research Program within Product Design, implementing the correct tools and frameworks to enable continuous learning; also enabling qualitative and quantitative research methodologies throughout other teams.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience with end-to-end research projects for successful digital products and systems.
- Set up research operations to help product teams scale product design.
- Deep knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, behavioural and attitudinal data, and how to apply these to real world and lab-based environments.
- An eCommerce, marketplace or data-driven background.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Our client can offer sponsorship and relocation packages – apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.