Senior UI / UX Designer
Central London, London
£65,000 – £75,000 + benefits
9-month fixed term contract
This is an exciting time for a Senior UI / UX Designer to work on a global customer experience platform, crafting experiences across web, native mobile and tablet, retail and AR / VR.
Joining on an initial 9-month maternity cover, you will embed yourself within a collaborative and innovative team environment, working with other Senior and Lead UI / UX Designers to understand rapidly changing user and customer needs.
This Senior UI / UX will create new products and features to be rolled out on this global platform.
To apply for this role, you should have Product Design or Experience Design experience, with a portfolio that demonstrates capable UX skills alongside production ready UI designs.
As a Senior UI / UX Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with design leaders and other UI / UX team members, understanding user and customer needs in order to develop solutions and products.
- Create wireframes and produce UI designs.
- Work with business teams and leaders, pitching design concepts where appropriate.
- Craft experiences intended for web, native mobile and tablet, retail and AR / VR.
- Take a data-driven approach to Product Design and Experience Design.
To apply for this Senior UI / UX Designer role, you will have:
- A portfolio that shows off both your UI designs and process as well as UX skills.
- Collaborated with business, design and technical teams to develop global market-leading solutions and products.
- Wireframing skills alongside UI experience.
- Used a wide variety of tools including rapid prototyping, Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Both a data-driven and customer-centric approach to Product Design and Experience Design.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.