Senior UI Designer
Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000 + benefits + flexible working
This is a brilliant chance for a Senior UI Designer to develop their skills on a global eCommerce platform.
You’ll collaborate with Product Design teams and leadership to craft exceptional visual / UI solutions for the B2B merchant platform.
The Senior UI Designer will take ownership of end-to-end projects from concepting through to delivery, excelling on both visual and interaction design.
To apply, you’ll have a portfolio that showcases experience across web and mobile, delivering solutions for large-scale websites, software, or portals.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will:
- Understand the long-term vision and business goals, collaborating with cross-functional teams of product, development, design and UX to produce market-ready UI solutions.
- Craft quality visual and interaction design solutions across multiple workstreams.
- Remain consistent with design & brand guidelines and pattern libraries.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
- As a senior within the team, review and improve design processes and documentation standards.
- Contribute to skunkworks (innovation projects) and proof of concept designs to gain stakeholder buy in.
You’ll be able to show:
- A portfolio consisting of both UI and interaction work across mobile and desktop apps.
- Experience working in a design function as either a UI, web, graphic, interaction or interface designer with knowledge of visual design principles and methodology.
- A solid understanding of grid systems and layouts.
- Typography and graphic design experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision.
- That you have managed pattern libraries and design systems.
- Presentation and creative thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and the ability to work as part of a collaborative cross-functional team.
Would you like to hear more about this role? Apply now!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.