Senior Sales Executive
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29 million international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior, Jimmy Choo, Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s and Apple.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
We’re searching for an experienced and driven sales professional with a passion for selling Data as a Service (DaaS) products to financial institutions (including Hedge Funds).
For this role, we are looking for someone with an interest in selling an advanced analytical solution and opening a new revenue stream within an established organisation.
The role of Senior Sales Executive:
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships with decision-makers across financial institutions, including Hedge Funds.
- Identify and engage with potential customers, creating lasting connections and partnerships.
- Transform inbound leads from into qualified opportunities, conducting thorough research and analysis of each lead to understand needs and pain points.
- Use market insights to develop and execute strategic sales plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Tech, BI, Operations) to understand and effectively communicate solutions to potential customers and to a ensure seamless customer experience.
- Tailor proposals and presentations, addressing the specific challenges and opportunities of financial institutions.
- Drive the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to contract negotiation and close.
- Contribute to the company’s growth and success by meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitors.
- Ensure thorough reporting on sales activities and opportunities is shared with sales management.
To apply, you should have
- A proven track record in sales, specifically within the financial sector (ideally selling DaaS / advanced analytical solutions).
- A degree in finance, economics, or a related field with strong understanding of financial products, services, and market trends.
- The ability to negotiate and find mutually beneficial solutions with customers.
- Experience building trust and rapport with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- An adaptable approach, being able to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs.
- Clear and concise communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, including the ability to manage multiple simultaneous deals / streams of work.
- A strategic mindset that enables you to identify opportunities, set long-term goals, and align your efforts with the company’s vision.
- The chance to join a market leader operation at a global scale.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Other benefits include pension, internet compensation, travel allowance, 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.