Senior Project Manager
Central London, London
£50,000 – £55,000 + benefits
An award-winning creative agency is hiring for a Senior Project Manager with experience across branding and digital projects.
Working across a range of high-profile clients, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across a range of projects including re-branding and brand rejuvenation as well as digital and web builds.
This is a chance to build upon your existing experience, leading branding and digital projects across a range of well-known brands. You will have experience working as a Senior Project Manager on both branding and digital projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for the delivery of branding and digital projects, managing brief, budget and schedule and working closely with clients.
- Project manage cross-functional teams.
- Identify and manage risk.
- Own the client relationship during the course of project delivery.
- Update both internal teams and clients on project status’ and contribute to process improvement.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience delivering branding and digital projects.
- Knowledge of agency processes.
- Good client management and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.