Senior Project Manager (Qual)
£40,000 – £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Following on from an exceptionally strong 2020, we’re continuing to support growth at a global leader in healthcare market research. They are a diverse bunch, passionate about helping people live healthier lives through improved patient outcomes and collaboration in the medical community.
With a formidable presence across Europe, the US and Asia, our client is a publicly listed company that has grown through acquisition to provide a diversified offering to the healthcare and life science industry.
Their products and services expand beyond market research to tech, medical education and comms, clinical development and ethical drug promotion. This cross-functional approach has enabled continued organic business development.
The global research arm prides itself on providing high-quality market research, recruitment and support to over 70 countries. They draw from the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies, in turn allowing their clients to provide world-leading offerings.
The Senior Qual Project Manager is ultimately responsible for successful project management and delivery.
Working directly with clients, this role involves a high-level of problem solving and a very hands-on approach.
What you’ll be involved with
- Managing projects from commissioning through to timely delivery.
- Working with both internal and external teams, translators, moderators, facilities and recruitment agencies as well as monitoring fieldwork progress.
- Overseeing financial management of project budgets and costs, ensuring profitability targets are met.
- Seeking out and commissioning partners for projects – these include moderators, recruitment agencies and facilities.
- Mentoring Project Coordinators and offering your support.
- Helping the wider team with process improvement and compliance.
- Escalating issues to senior management or internal teams where appropriate.
A Senior Qual Project Manager should have
- Knowledge of the healthcare market research industry with experience managing projects and associated timelines and budgets.
- Good client management skills including the ability to effectively manage client expectations, with the aim of exceeding these where possible.
- The ability to monitor multiple concurrent projects across different geographies, ensuring that progress and reports are aligned to client satisfaction levels.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- A competitive pension plan and 4x life cover.
- Subsidised gym membership and Perkbox.
- Cycle to Work and Season Ticket Loan schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.