Senior Product Manager, Marketing Technology
Travel Startup (Series C)
Up to €90,000 per annum / €7,500 per month (+ benefits + relocation)
We’re hiring for a Senior Product Manager to join a travel startup based in Vienna, working on marketing technology products.
In this role, you’ll build products that help marketing teams automate processes, convert leads into customers and enable partners to efficiently use the platform to target and retarget customers.
To apply for this role, you should have experience building marketing technology products as a Product Manager / Product Owner / Technical Project Manager in the MarTech or AdTech space.
As Senior Product Manager, Marketing Technology, you will:
- Launch marketing automation (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook) to optimise ROI.
- Translate business goals into products and features relating to marketing technology.
- Collaborate with the marketing solutions team, devising new ways to sell placements to partners across both web and email.
- Upgrade customer segmentation capabilities, unlocking new marketing opportunities.
- Understand the main challenges facing the marketing teams, building tools to automate processes.
- Work closely with engineering, data science and design teams, owning and driving the roadmap to launch impactful products.
You’ll ideally have:
- A marketing technology background, whether working as a Product Manager / Product Owner / Technical Project Manager.
- A data-driven approach to product development.
- Knowledge and a solid understanding of API integrations.
- Strong Google Analytics skills.
- Knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform (Google Ads, ex DoubleClick, Tag Manager, Ad Manager) or similar.
- Hands on SQL and Google Sheets experience.
- Experience working in an Agile framework.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.