Senior Product Manager, Business Intelligence
Salary negotiable + 15% bonus
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
We are looking for someone with a strong Agile Product Management background and passion for data-centric products.
This Senior Product Manager is a strategic role in the Data & Business Intelligence team, responsible for implementing innovative data products and activated corporate data governance via the management of a Data Steward.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Product Managing corporate Business Intelligence (BI) solutions (MicroStrategy and Tableau), including the deployment of long-term strategies.
- Activating Corporate Data Governance & managing the Data Steward.
- Functioning as the key point of contact for stakeholders in terms of data needs and KPI definition.
- Translating business needs into actionable business requirements for Product Managers.
- Planning the roadmap and content for ExCo review.
- Transforming the roadmap into a plan, coordinating other data streams to ensure the delivery of products.
- Contributing to Data Governance policies, leading activation by defining opportunities and rolling out processes.
- Defining the long-term vision for BI solutions including scope, platforms, training, and leading activation with Product Managers.
- Managing relationships with senior technical stakeholders to ensure smooth product delivery.
- Partnering with peers to ensure best-in-class products for both internal teams and customers.
To apply, you should have
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager, Product Manager or Product Owner (or consulting in the data world).
- Hands-on experience across multiple BI platforms, databases and reporting technologies including enterprise databases, ETL, data warehouse, data analytics and business reporting.
- Strong Agile (Scrum) knowledge.
- Experience with requirements gathering and analysis, business process modelling / mapping, methodology development and data modelling.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Experience working with global, dislocated teams in a multicultural environment.
- MicroStrategy and Tableau experience is preferred.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Flexible working (3 days per week from home)
- Company car.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.