Senior Product Manager
Retail / eCommerce
Central London, London
£80,000 – £85,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to join a growing digital team in a well-known global retailer.
You will work across a large portfolio of products with a focus on the “search” phase of the customer journey.
This opportunity would best suit someone with experience crafting eCommerce products as a Senior Product Manager.
This Senior Product Manager will:
- Define and deliver the Search phase of the eCommerce website – the goal being to deliver experiences that delight your customers and make it easy to find and select products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, working in a squad comprised of Product Designers, Engineers and Marketeers.
- Work closely with Product Leads, ensuring that the Search phase is aligned with the product roadmap and wider business plan.
- Act as a “Product Champion”, generating buy-in and engagement from wider business teams.
- Line manage and mentor a team of Product Managers.
The ideal applicant has:
- A career in Product, with experience crafting eCommerce experiences for consumers.
- Strong Agile / Scrum experience, ideally having worked in squads / tribes in the past.
- Experience with Analytics tools – ideally Adobe Analytics.
- Mentored or managed product teams in the past.
- Worked in a complex stakeholder environment, working with both digital and non-digital teams.
For more info on this role, please apply now.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.