Senior Product Manager
Central London, London
£70,000 – £80,000 + bonus + benefits + flexible working
A leading travel marketplace is hiring for a Senior Product Manager to lead the definition, execution and delivery of a number of traveller-facing products.
Working in a tribe with Product Designers and Engineers, you will solve real-world product problems, owning the product from idea phase through to go-live.
This Senior Product Manager will focus on the top of the funnel, crafting products that enable users to search, find and book experiences around the world.
This opportunity would best suit someone with experience working in a B2C tech startup as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager alongside a passion for the travel industry.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the definition, execution and delivery of traveller facing products, with a focus on the “search”, “find” and “book” phases of the platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering and Product Design within your tribe, also Commercial, Marketing, Leadership and other Product teams across the business.
- Adopt a user-centric approach to product development in order to deliver best-in-class customer experience.
- Be responsible for the product roadmap.
To apply for this role, you will have:
- Worked as a Senior Product Manager or Product Manager in a tech startup, ideally in the travel industry.
- Demonstrable experience building high-transactional, eCommerce, B2C products.
- Strong working knowledge of both UX and UI as well as development languages and methodologies.
- Agile / Scrum experience and experience using JIRA.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Worked in tribes / squads / similar in the past.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.