Senior Product Manager
Travel Startup (Series C)
Up to €90,000 per annum / €7,500 per month (+ benefits + relocation)
We’re hiring for a Senior Product Manager with an interest in solving real world product problems in the travel industry.
Collaborating with Product Design, Engineering and User Research teams, you will be responsible for providing the best possible experience across both web and mobile, owning and driving the product roadmap.
This Senior Product Manager will report into the Product Director in a 10-strong product team, working in the user tribe.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager on a B2C platform and a passion for travel.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Partner with the Product Design team, analysts and engineers, bringing products to life across web and native mobile.
- Solve product problems for travellers (users) related by launching constant small, iterative improvements to customer experiences.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, translating business goals into products and features.
- Work with product managers in other product teams, driving cross-functional initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering, business intelligence and product design teams, shaping and driving the team’s roadmap.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience launching customer-facing products as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager.
- A depth of work across search, booking, discovery, marketing, messaging, retention.
- Product Managed customer experiences across both web and mobile products in the past.
- Agile experience, having worked in squads or tribes in the past.
- An eCommerce, marketplace or data-driven background.
- A collaborative approach to product management, having worked with business, engineering and product teams.
- Experience with Google Analytics and A/B testing.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.