Senior Product Manager
£80,000 – £100,000 + benefits
An exciting and innovative London-based start-up is searching for a Senior Product Manager to lead the definition, execution and delivery of a number of its products. Collaborating with cross-functional teams and 3rd party vendors, you will get the opportunity to work with some great minds in the healthcare-tech space, delivering a product that can truly make a difference to the industry.
This opportunity would suit someone with experience working as a Senior Product Manager, Director of Product, Senior Product Manager or Product Director on large scale platform development, with good experience of UX, IA, data/analytics and APIs.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the definition, execution and delivery of the platform, working with cross-functional teams including developers, UX, design, sales, operations, marketing.
- Take a user-centric approach to product development in order to deliver best-in-class UX.
- Be responsible for the product roadmap.
- Build relationships with and manage 3rd party vendors.
- Establish and analyse feature level KPIs.
You should have:
- Experience working as a Senior Product Manager, Director of Product, Senior Product Manager or Product Director.
- Strong experience in information architecture (IA) and user experience (UX).
- Delivered large scale web/software platforms in the past, as well as vendor management.
- Experience with Google Analytics (or similar).
- Knowledge of API development and data integration.
Desirable, not essential:
- Experience in mobile product development.
- Working knowledge and experience in the healthcare industry.
- Startup experience.
If this sounds like you, apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.