Senior Product Designer (B2C)
Travel Startup (Series C)
€65,000 – €80,000 per annum / €5,416 – €6,666 per month (+ benefits + relocation + sponsorship)
We’re hiring for a Senior Product Designer with an interest in solving real world product problems in the travel industry.
Collaborating with Product, Engineering and User Research teams, you will own end-to-end Product Design across both web and native mobile, helping to shape and drive the product roadmap.
This Senior Product Designer will report into the Head of Product Design in an 8-strong (and growing) product design team with a hybrid UX / UI skillset.
You’ll craft best-in-class products that enable users to search, find and book traveller experiences around the world, and be involved in developing the future design process and systems.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Product Designer or Senior Product Designer on a B2C platform and a passion for travel.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Own end-to-end Product Design across web and native mobile, bringing B2C products to life.
- Solve product problems for travellers (users) related to searching, finding and booking experiences.
- Oversee research and discovery phases.
- Work across research, ideation, prototyping, interfacing, user testing – all the way through to handover with Engineering teams.
- Collaborate with leadership, Product, Engineering and User Research teams, helping to shape and drive the overall roadmap as well as the wider design team to build processes and design systems.
- Mentor junior designers on best practices, UI, cognitive behavioural triggers that craft brilliant experiences.
- Understand the user base in addition to potential customers and travellers, staying in tune with both functional and emotional user needs.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience with end-to-end product design for successful digital products and systems.
- Skills in both User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design.
- Designed experiences across both web and mobile products in the past.
- An eCommerce, marketplace or data-driven background.
- A collaborative approach to product design, having worked with business, engineering and product teams.
- Experience with various design tools, packages and systems.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Our client can offer sponsorship and relocation packages – apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.