Senior Product Designer
Central London, London
eCommerce / Retail
£70,000 – £80,000 + bonus + benefits
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer with experience designing end-to-end eCommerce products to join an online fashion business based in Central London.
This is a chance to work for a well-known, global brand, collaborating with cross-functional teams of engineers, research and product to build unique and innovative eCommerce products and experiences – with a focus on the lower funnel of the eCommerce journey.
You’ll have experience working across both new and existing products and managing or mentoring design teams. Reporting into the Global Design Director, you will contribute to the newly built Design System, supporting on Design Ops and Programme Management where needed.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Product Designer or Senior Product Designer in a high-volume eCommerce environment.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Own the end-to-end Product Design across both web and native mobile, focusing on the lower funnel of the eCommerce journey.
- Oversee research and discovery phases, collaborating with User Research and Product teams.
- Work closely with the Global Design Director, Product, Engineering and User Research teams, helping to shape and drive the overall roadmap.
- Contribute to the newly build Design System, supporting the Global Design Director on both Design Ops and Design Programme Management.
- Manage two midweight Product Designers.
Ideally, you will have:
- End-to-end Product Design experience for a well-known, eCommerce product.
- Worked across both web and mobile products.
- A data-driven approach to Product Design.
- Skills across both UI and UX, knowledge of User Research methodologies.
- A collaborative mindset – keen to work in squads with cross-functional teams of Engineers, Product Managers and User Researchers.
- Experience with Figma / Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.