Senior Product Designer (Design Systems)
Travel Startup (Series C)
€65,000 – €80,000 per annum / €5,416 – €6,666 per month (+ benefits + relocation + sponsorship)
We’re hiring for a Senior Product Designer with an interest in solving real world product problems in the travel industry.
Collaborating with Product, Design and Engineering teams, you will own end-to-end Product Design for the Design System, helping to scale and operationalise Design.
This Senior Product Designer will report into the Head of Product Design in an 8-strong (and growing) product design team with a hybrid UX / UI skillset.
The Design System will help teams understand the challenges across both teams and customers, make faster decisions, document design guidelines and cut down on design and technical debt.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Product Designer or Senior Product Designer on a B2C platform and a passion for travel. You will be skilled in both UX and UI.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Solve product problems for through systems thinking and unified interfaces.
- Oversee research and discovery phases across both internal teams and customers.
- Define the core elements of the Design System, helping to set the UX vision.
- Collaborate with Engineering and the wider Design team to bring designs to life, reviewing work and crafting design strategies.
- Play a key role in the development of the design discipline.
- Oversee improvements to the systems design practice (end-to-end), advocating accessible and best-practice design.
- Set up guidelines for components and interface patterns, maintaining documentation and tools to drive both quality and efficiency.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience designing digital products and systems.
- Built a successful Design System in the past.
- Designed experiences across both web and mobile products in the past.
- The ability to communicate to team members on HTML, CSS and JS as well as React (for design).
- An eCommerce, marketplace or data-driven background.
- A clean approach to interface design and understanding of visual design.
- Experience with various design tools, packages and systems.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Our client can offer sponsorship and relocation packages – apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.