Senior Product Designer (B2B)
Travel Startup (Series C)
€65,000 – €80,000 per annum / €5,416 – €6,666 per month (+ benefits + relocation + sponsorship)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Designer with B2B experience to solve partner product problems in the travel industry.
Working closely with Product, Engineering and User Research teams, you will own end-to-end Product Design across both web, native mobile and SaaS, helping to shape and drive the product roadmap.
This Senior Product Designer will report into the Head of Product Design in an 8-strong (and growing) product design team with a hybrid UX / UI skillset.
You’ll craft best-in-class products that enable partners to bring businesses to the marketplace, manage bookings, communicate with customers and enhance tour content that allows travellers to book the perfect trip.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Product Designer or Senior Product Designer, ideally on a B2B or SaaS platform alongside a passion for travel.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Own end-to-end Product Design across web and native mobile, bringing B2B products to life.
- Solve product problems for partners related to onboarding, managing bookings, liaising with customers and content management.
- Oversee research and discovery phases.
- Work across research, ideation, prototyping, interfacing, user testing – all the way through to handover with Engineering teams.
- Collaborate with leadership, Product, Engineering and User Research teams, helping to shape and drive the overall roadmap as well as the wider design team to build processes and design systems.
- Understand partner requirements, ensuring that the best-in-class partner experience is built across all devices and platforms.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience with end-to-end product design for successful digital products and systems.
- Skills in both User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design.
- Designed experiences across B2B web, mobile / SaaS platforms.
- An eCommerce, marketplace or data-driven background.
- A collaborative approach to product design, having worked with business, engineering and product teams.
- Experience with various design tools, packages and systems.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Our client can offer sponsorship and relocation packages – apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.