Senior PPC Manager
Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000
We are currently hiring for a Senior PPC Manager to join a digital consultancy based in Central London.
You will work alongside an experienced team of paid search, social and organic media specialists to devise and implement PPC strategies, ensuring maximum ROI for clients.
This is a chance to join a business with a fantastic work-life balance and culture, whilst building upon your existing paid advertising experience. You will have experience working as a PPC Manager, agency or client-side.
As a Senior PPC Manager, you will:
- Set up, manage and optimise PPC campaigns.
- Manage ad copy strategy and optimisation.
- Ensure campaign best practice.
- Manage budgets to ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Report on paid advertising campaigns for clients and conduct post-campaign analysis to ensure future campaigns meet client goals.
- Communicate recommendations to the wider client services, copy and creative teams.
- Manage and mentor PPC Executives.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience creating, developing and executing PPC campaigns (ideally in an agency environment).
- Experience across a variety of search engines.
- Knowledge of trafficking, tacking and bid management tools (eg. DoubleClick).
- Knowledge of web and data analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture.
- Good understanding of paid search best practice and an interest in other media channels including SEO and Social media.
- Strong analytical skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.