Senior Medical Writer
Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000 (negotiable) + benefits
Would you like to continue developing your passion for communicating complex scientific ideas to global audiences?
We’re hiring for a Senior Medical Writer to join a multi award-winning international healthcare agency.
This role will see you delivering creative yet scientifically robust communications, whilst inputting strategically across world-leading pharma brands.
You’ll collaborate with strategy, customer & digital experience as well as creative & insights teams. To apply for this role, you will have experience working as a Writer / Senior Writer in a healthcare advertising agency.
As a Senior Writer, you will:
- Produce promotional and non-promotional scientific content for global audiences.
- Act as a scientific consultant to both client and agency teams.
- Help produce content for brand campaigns that are targeted towards varying audiences of nurses, patients and the public.
- Use scientific principles to input into brainstorming and comms strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, turning complex science into compelling ideas and stories.
- Mentor junior copywriters, reviewing copy and content development for both juniors and freelancers.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have worked as a Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer in a healthcare advertising agency.
- Be data-driven, with the ability to interpret scientific data and translate to commercial and creative copy.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates work across both digital and non-digital assets.
- Hold knowledge in brand comms and strategy.
- Have mentored and managed junior colleagues in the past.
- Be passionate about pharma marketing and science communications.
- Work collaboratively across both agency and client teams.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: