Senior Market Forecaster (Analyst)
£40,000 – £45,000 + benefits
We’re continuing to support growth in a global technology research leader and FTSE 100 company.
Comprised of 400 analysts across 200 markets worldwide, our client provides technology companies with the data, tools, and strategic advice that helps their clients understand and reach the markets in which they operate.
Our client believes in driving positive social change through technology innovation, with digital inclusion underpinning progress and diversity at the core of the industry. They inspire, inform, educate, and connect the tech community through research, training, events, and media.
Their clients are a blend of startups and global conglomerates in over 180 countries – specialisms spanning tech and AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers / NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment, and marketing technology.
Senior Market Forecasters are highly numerate individuals, strong on analytics, statistics and project management. This role sits in a centralised forecasting team and the core remit will be to manage the production and delivery of forecasts for the Telecoms, Media and Technology (TMT) industry.
What will this involve?
- Create and maintain custom-built forecasting models for the tech industry.
- Support leadership teams with bespoke projects, helping to develop the team strategy.
- Execute research and analysis of key metrics for trend analysis of market and tech developments.
- Collaborate with analysts and researchers as part of the forecasting and modelling process.
- Develop models to assure quality and consistency of forecasts.
- Work directly with clients, assisting with business development from a forecasting perspective.
We would like you to have
- Strong experience forecasting with model-building capabilities – this can be as a Forecasting Analyst or similar.
- Worked on forecasts for bespoke / consulting projects and experience presenting to senior execs.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, project management and research skills.
- A strong understanding of statistics.
- Excel model-building skills, including VBA.
- Experience with EViews, R and Python is preferred.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (27 days after 2 years’ service).
- An extra day off for your birthday, two for moving house and two for your wedding.
- Private healthcare, medical and travel insurance.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Life Assurance (4 x salary) and ShareMatch Incentive Plan.
- Flu vaccination, eye tests, employee benefits and well-being support.
- Four days off for volunteering and company fundraising matching (to £500).
- Gym membership, season ticket loan and cycle-to-work.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.