Senior Manager, Paid Media
£40,000 – £45,000 + 6% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
Data and Insights is at the core of this agency. Paid media is an important performance-driven method to reach key stakeholders in healthcare and has therefore led to incredible team growth.
We’re hiring for a Senior Manager, Paid Media to lead on day-to-day channel planning and measurement for clients.
- Take charge of paid media planning, execution and for developing a measurement framework across all channels and campaigns.
- Manage the test-and-learn roadmap for audience segments across EMEA.
- Work closely with the paid media team to ensure campaigns meet or exceed client expectations.
- Translate complex data sets into insights, working directly with leads to ensure a data-centric approach is used throughout the agency.
- Collaborate with creative, social, digital media and tech teams to recommend the most effective media and channels for successful campaigns.
- Oversee paid media reports, assessing daily spend, performance, and suggest optimisation strategies.
A Senior Manager, Paid Media should be
- Familiar with a wider range of digital channels with the ability to plan an execute campaigns across paid social, programmatic and paid search.
- Knowledgeable in paid social tools such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads manager.
- An expert user of Google Analytics and / or Adobe Analytics.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.