Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
€80,000 – €90,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
Business Intelligence is a critical value creation driver for our client; it supports their partner performance reporting whilst simultaneously developing new and innovative solutions that unveil growth opportunities.
The Senior Manager, Business Intelligence is a new role, in charge of providing Business Intelligence and data-driven consultancy to partners. The Senior Manager will oversee the team providing partners with bespoke solutions that address specific partner needs and business challenges.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Develop the BI solution centre capability, supporting large multinational partners with consultancy and advisory solutions.
- Collaborate with commercial teams to understand partner business challenges, aligning these with relevant BI solutions.
- Serve as the central point of contact for global and international commercial teams for all Business Intelligence and Advisory Solutions needs.
- Recommend Business Intelligence solutions that address large international partner business needs, ensuring insights are delivered in a timely and actionable manner
- Onboard cutting-edge solutions, ensuring big data and machine learning innovation.
- Lead the Intelligence Solutions Centre, comprised of Business Analysts and Consultants.
- Introduce best-in class methodology and approaches to improve BI consultancy & advisory services.
- Ensure the delivery of bespoke partner reports and insights to the commercial team.
- Ensure cutting edge intelligence solutions are deployed by the innovation team.
- Manage and mentor the Business Analysts, developing both business and technical skills.
To apply, you should have
- A background in Business Intelligence – ideally as a Senior Manager, Business Intelligence or Head of Business Intelligence.
- Experience consulting with clients on Data & Intelligence reporting needs, turning these into actionable reports and solutions.
- The ability to join the dots across data points to identify unique insights.
- Team management and leadership experience.
- An educational background in Mathematics, Economics or Statistics.
- Knowledge of advanced BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI or MicroStrategy.
- Excellent comms skills and strategic experience.
The perks include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for moving to a new house; 2 days off for your wedding; 3 days off for charity / community days.
- Private healthcare and medical cashback plan.
- Competitive pension plan.
- Virgin gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.