Senior HRIS Manager
£70,000 – £80,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
The Senior HRIS Manager will lead on all HR systems globally, advising the senior management teams on systems investment and the optimisation of Workday Human Capital Management as well as the integration with the Safeguard Payroll system. Optimising processes and system functionalities will enable line managers, HR and senior management to have the best-in-class HRIS experience.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Functioning as the system owner for Workday, responsible for managing security, maintaining existing modules, implementing new modules and driving HRIS aspects of key processes such as performance evaluation, compensation reviews and organisation design.
- Acting as the SME for the integration of the global payroll model, ensuring a seamless monthly payroll interface, overseeing implementation in new territories as well as reporting and dashboards per stakeholder needs.
- Line managing and mentoring a Business Analyst.
- Promoting HRIS advocacy, encouraging user adoption through regular user trainings to optimise the HRIS investment.
- Ensuring Workday data is maintained in compliance with data privacy regulations such as GDPR.
- Collaborating with senior management to understand needs and bringing HR data analytics solutions that support strategic decisions.
- Building relationships across the international HR team and other stakeholders, advising how to leverage HRIS to reach a seamless experience.
- Managing supplier relationship with Workday and all HRIS related costs.
To apply, you should have
- Experience working as a HRIS Manager.
- Hands-on experience with Workday Integrations and Workday security administration.
- A good understanding of HR business processes.
- Strong experience translating business needs into HRIS solutions.
- The ability to think strategically to spot opportunities and advise on solutions and improvements.
- Strong project, stakeholder management and communication skills.
The perks include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for moving to a new house; 2 days off for your wedding; 3 days off for charity / community days.
- Private healthcare and medical cashback plan.
- Competitive pension plan.
- Virgin gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.