Senior Front End Developer
Customer Experience Platform
£70,000 – £80,000 + benefits + remote working
Central London, London
This is a new opportunity for a Senior Front End Developer with A/B testing and Adobe Target (or similar tool) experience to join a global brand.
Working in a diverse team, you will test solutions against user behaviour and build experiences that result in higher conversions and user interactions.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will:
- Oversee A/B and MVT testing, setting up and managing experiences in Adobe Target.
- Work collaboratively with different teams, communicating findings where necessary.
- Make use of cross-browser CSS/XHTML to deliver prototypes and content in testing software.
- Work with the CRO Lead to ensure conversion rates are optimised.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- Strong conversion rate optimisation skills.
- Experience working as a Senior Front End Developer in a customer-facing (B2C) environment.
- A/B and MVT testing experience as well as experience using Adobe Target or a similar tool.
- That you have built solutions across both responsive and mobile sites. across responsive and mobile sites.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.