Senior Director, Social
£70,000 – £75,000 + 8% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
What does a Senior Director, Social do?
- Works across all major social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Provides guidance to clients on paid social best practice and strategies.
- Cultivate knowledge and remain on top of social media platforms and trends, constantly learning and innovating in the social space.
- Collaborate with teams and take on the role of social media lead across various healthcare accounts (as part of a cross-functional team).
- Direct the execution of social media analytics, content development and distribution, paid promotions and results.
- Contribute and lead creative teams to write compelling, engaging and fresh social media content.
- Work with in-house data scientists and analysts to deliver insights, improve performance and inform content strategy.
- Oversee social media budgets and collaborate with display / SEM teams to optimise the right balance.
A Senior Director, Social should come with
- A background working as a Social Medial Director or Head of Social in an agency environment.
- Proficiency with social media platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube and Pinterest. Facebook Blueprint Certified is preferred.
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google, Adobe Analytics or Coremetrics.
- Social monitoring and measurement platform experience coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.