Senior Director, Performance
£65,000 – £75,000 + 8% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
Data and Insights is at the core of this agency. Paid media is an important performance-driven method to reach key stakeholders in healthcare and has therefore led to incredible team growth.
We’re hiring for a Senior Director, Performance with a solid understanding of how to develop opportunities through paid promotions and performance measurement.
- Lead paid team members and act as the day-to-day paid lead across multiple healthcare accounts.
- Collaborate with creative, social, digital and tech teams to recommend the most effective media and channels for successful campaigns.
- Take charge of audience-led planning and responsibility for leveraging previous performance measurement.
- Develop campaign measurement frameworks with projected metrics and benchmarks for each channel.
- Manage the test-and-learn roadmap for audience segments.
- Translate complex data sets into insights, working directly with leads to ensure a data-centric approach is used throughout the agency.
- Recommend software and platforms that build a bigger, clearer picture in a more efficient way, providing business cases for their use.
- Continue to further your knowledge of digital channels, helping the business remain a leader in this space.
- Experiment with new media and engagement mechanisms, understanding new user behaviours
A Senior Director, Performance should be
- Experienced in leading a performance team, preferably agency-side and client-facing.
- Knowledgeable in paid social tools such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads manager.
- Comfortable with creative ad servers like Spirable and Flashtalking.
- Experienced with digital management platforms like PRISMA and media intelligence platforms (Kantar, ComScore, GlobalWebIndex).
- Proficient using paid search technologies – Google Ads and DoubleClick.
- A pro user of Google Analytics and / or Adobe Analytics.
- Familiar with CMS analytics like Sprinklr, Khoros and Hootsuite.
- Experienced with data visualisation software like Google Data Studio and Tableau.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.