Senior Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£60,000 – £65,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you a Senior Digital Project Manager with experience overseeing platform builds across both web and mobile?
Here’s a chance to join a mid-sized (circa 100 people) Top 100 Digital Agency, joining the Delivery team to collaborate with cross-functional teams and deliver work for well-known B2C brands.
The Senior Digital Project Manager will:
- Oversee the delivery of large platforms across both web and mobile, working closely with Development, Testing, Design (UX & UI) and Content teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the brief agreed with the client.
- Work in an Agile / SCRUM framework, moulding the framework to suit Project & Client needs.
- Own the client relationship during the course of project delivery, collaborating with Client Services teams.
- Identify and monitor risk, escalating to Client & Leadership teams where necessary.
- Mentor and lead junior team members.
To apply, you should have:
- Experience delivering large scale (£500k+) platform builds as a Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Agile / SCRUM experience and certification.
- Working knowledge of front and back-end technologies, confident dealing with Back End Developers on a day-to-day basis.
- An understanding of UI and UX principles and development technologies including HTML, CSS, JS.
- Deployed solutions across a range of enterprise level CMS’ (AEM, Sitecore etc.).
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Some of the perks:
- The opportunity to join a mid-sized digital agency with autonomy in your team.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a flexible working culture.
- Private healthcare and dental, extended maternity & paternity leave.
- Cycle To Work Scheme, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership, free fruit & snacks.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.