Senior Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + benefits
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to help deliver a global consumer-facing platform housed across web, mobile, tablet and in-store kiosks.
Working across this agency’s flagship account – a very well-known entertainment brand – you will collaborate with global teams including Development and Design to craft best-in-class customer experiences.
You’ll be working as the Senior Digital PM on this global build, reporting into the Programme Director.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the delivery of a global platform build in this client-facing role.
- Oversee budgets and timelines, ensuring that the delivered platform hits the client brief.
- Work in a hybrid Agile (Scrum) / Waterfall framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Development, Design and QA.
- Calculate and manage risk, ensuring any issues are resolved or escalated as appropriate.
- Delivery continuous improvements to the platform, whether that be across the front or back-end.
- Lead and mentor junior team members.
The ideal applicant has:
- Delivered a large (£500k+) platform build, working as a Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Agile / Scrum and Waterfall experience in an agency environment.
- Worked in a client-facing role in the past.
- Used a range of project management tools and systems.
- Knowledge of development languages and best practices.
- A collaborative mindset and approach to project management and product development.
Apply now to find out more.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.