Senior Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£60,000 – £65,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you a Senior Digital Project Manager with large-scale platform build experience?
This is a chance to join a creative agency, taking the lead across web and mobile builds on their flagship account.
Collaborating with internal teams of developers, design, client services and leadership teams, you will work in a very customer-centric environment, crafting experiences that build and develop global brands.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Senior Digital Project Manager, managing large-scale platform builds.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee the delivery of high-traffic, global web and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with and manage teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative teams.
- Owning the client relationship during the course of project delivery.
- Identify and manage risk,
- Mentor and lead junior team members.
- Work in both Agile / SCRUM and Waterfall environments.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience delivering large scale platform builds as a Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Agile / SCRUM experience and certification.
- Working knowledge of front and back-end technologies, confident dealing with Back End Developers on a day-to-day basis.
- Deployed solutions across a range of CMS’.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.