Senior Digital Project Manager
Global Platform Development
Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + benefits
This is the chance for a Senior Digital Project Manager with experience delivering large-scale web / platforms builds to join a creative agency, working across a number of high-profile customer experience programmes.
Working with internal teams – including development and UX / UI – you’ll work in a customer-centric environment to deliver experiences that build and develop global brands.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Senior Digital Project Manager on a large-scale customer experience (B2C) platform builds.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Deliver complex, high traffic platforms across web and native mobile.
- Collaborate with and manage cross-functional teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative teams.
- Identify and manage risk, owning the client relationship during the course of project delivery.
- Update both internal teams and clients on project status’ and contribute to process improvement.
- Mentor and lead junior team members.
- Work in both Agile / SCRUM and Waterfall environments.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience delivering large scale platform builds as a Senior Digital Project Manager.
- A passion for customer experience.
- Strong Agile / SCRUM skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of both front & back-end technologies plus mobile and cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with a range of CMS’.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.