Senior Digital Project Manager
Customer Experience / Platform Development
Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits
We’re hiring for a Senior Digital Project Manager with experience delivering large-scale platform builds to work across a number of high-profile customer experience programmes.
Collaborating with cross-functional in-house teams (including development, UX / UI, testers and business), you’ll work in a customer-centric environment to deliver experiences that build and develop global B2C brands.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager on large-scale customer experience (B2C) platform builds.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for the delivery of complex, high traffic builds including web and native mobile.
- Collaborate with and manage cross-functional teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative.
- Identify and manage risk as well as own the client relationship during the course of project delivery.
- Update both internal teams and clients on project status’ and contribute to process improvement.
- Mentor and lead junior team members.
- Work in both Agile / SCRUM and Waterfall environments.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience delivering large scale platform builds as a Senior Digital Project Manager.
- A passion for customer experience.
- Strong Agile / SCRUM skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of both front & back-end technologies plus mobile and cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with a range of CMS’.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.