Senior Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Project Manager with experience delivering large-scale platform builds to join one of the UK’s top 100 digital agencies.
You will collaborate with high-profile brands and internal teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative to deliver projects on time, to budget and brief.
This is a chance to oversee technically complex platform builds, whilst building upon your existing experience and adding a leading digital agency to your profile.
You will have experience working as a Senior Digital Project Manager in a digital agency or consultancy.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for the delivery of some of the agency’s most complex projects, managing brief, budget and schedule and working closely with clients.
- Project manage cross-functional teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative.
- Identify and manage risk.
- Own the client relationship during the course of project delivery.
- Update both internal teams and clients on project status’ and contribute to process improvement.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience delivering large scale platform builds as a Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Strong Agile/SCRUM skills and knowledge.
- Fluency with JIRA.
- Knowledge of both front & back-end technologies plus mobile and cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with a range of CMS’.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.