Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
£75,000 – £85,000 + 8% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2022, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
This Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for the management of digital strategies for client brands. We’re looking for an innovator who can translate client business objectives into digital marketing objectives and design solutions.
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will need to be competent in understanding how pharmaceutical brands are communicated and experienced through digital and how this plays a part in broader customer experiences. This role will combine in-depth business objective knowledge with online strategies and digital marketing experience to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
- Develop digital strategies and build upon existing client strategies within the digital arena.
- Answer key questions on how brands are communicated through digital interactions and how these align with broader customer experiences.
- Combine a deep understanding of business objectives with online strategies and digital marketing knowledge to deliver optimal and effective digital marketing recommendations.
- Handle day-to-day operations of agency projects – including research, scoping, creative briefing, and execution.
- Oversee the development of user journeys and client digital maturity assessments.
- Build strong relationships with clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support throughout strategy, ideation, and execution.
- Responsible for client contact and presentations.
- Work across functions, including account, project management, UX, creative, paid media, social, measurement, analytics, and insights to deliver the best digital outcomes for clients.
- Run and develop workshops that meet client objectives.
- Write comms briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Collaborate with analytics and insights leads to input into research studies, developing rich insights from data, analysing consumer online behaviours and key attitudinal / motivational behaviours.
As Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you should have
- A Digital Marketing background, including experience working the healthcare / pharma industry.
- Experienced with the principles of omnichannel and common pharmaceutical digital channels and platforms such as Veeva and MedScape.
- Experience facilitating workshop and using remote moderation tools such as Miro.
- Strong comms, relationship management, organisational and project management skills.
- The ability to collaborate with internal teams and business groups
- Experience understanding and mapping user behavioural journeys through the digital ecosystem.
- The ability to identify growth opportunities within clients to support with business development.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.