Senior Digital Designer
Central London, London
£40,000 – £45,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
We are hiring for a Senior Digital Designer to craft marketing campaigns with a focus on the Chinese travel market.
Working in an international Marketing team, you will partner with luxury and fashion retail clients, contributing to high-quality creative ideas and designs.
To apply, you should have experience working in a Digital Designer / Senior Digital Designer role, fluent Mandarin and Chinese market experience.
What does a Senior Digital Designer do?
- Craft visually appealing merchant campaigns, typically for high-end fashion retail brands.
- Focus on digital channels, driving strategies that address customer needs and business goals in a client-facing role.
- Produce final artworks and visual assets on time and to the brief set.
- Research trends and find new and innovative ways to support account growth.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Creative Department processes and practices.
- Ensure relevant KPIs and measurement structures are in place, adopting a data-driven approach.
The required experience
- Experience working as a Digital Designer or Senior Digital Designer.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience crafting designs for the Chinese market (preferably luxury or fashion).
- Fluent Mandarin.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- Familiar with wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- HTML5 + CSS3 experience is a plus.
What’s on offer?
- A global cross-cultural working environment with the opportunity to travel.
- 3 charity and community days off on top of your annual leave.
- A flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), an extra day off for moving to a new house and two for your wedding!
- Subsidised pension.
- Membership to a Virgin Gym.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.