Senior Digital Account Manager
£45,000 – £55,000 + bonus + benefits
Following on from a number of new business wins, we’ve partnered with a digital growth agency in the fast-growing healthcare space. Our client crafts online experiences for healthcare businesses across the UK, building digital growth programmes that align with client growth.
The opportunity? As an early employee, you will learn from a very experienced Digital Leader – someone who has set up and managed successful businesses. Boosted by current client growth trajectory, there is an opportunity to step into a leadership position as the company grows.
The work? As a digitally focused agency, they work across the entire Conversion Rate Optimisation spectrum. This can include web and UX, social, paid media, SEO, CRM and email.
Employee development is seen as core to their success – so this is a good chance to learn new and brush up on existing skills. Additionally, as a startup they offer great work-life balance including the ability to work remotely.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to create and maintain client relationships, building digital strategies across both websites and digital campaigns that align with client business goals.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in
- Leading client relationships and developing an understanding for client business goals.
- Collaborating with delivery teams to plan and deliver digital strategies that meet client and agency objectives across websites / UX and digital campaigns.
- Briefing creative, development and paid media teams on new workstreams and ongoing campaign optimisation.
- Overseeing campaign performance, preparing and presenting regular and insightful client reports.
- Identifying opportunities for business development through existing client relationships.
- QA’ing deliverables to ensure these are in line with the scope of work before presenting to clients.
A Senior Digital Account Manager should have
- Worked as a Digital Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager or Digital Consultant in an agency or consultancy environment.
- Managed multiple simultaneous client relationships.
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels (social, PPC, email, SEO, CRM) as well as web / UX builds.
- Strong presentation, comms, analytical and project management skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics (certification preferred).
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Flexible working over Christmas / New Year in addition to holiday allowance.
- Bonus scheme.
- A budget for tailored learning plan, including industry events.
- Company laptop.
- Pension contributions.
- WeWork membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.