Senior Data Analyst
Customer Experience Platform
Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Are you a Senior Data Analyst looking to further your programming, ETL, data warehousing and integration skills as well as knowledge of APIs?
This is a chance to join a global business and collaborate with teams in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment with the unified goal of delivering the “best in class’ customer experience and digital platform to millions of users worldwide.
To apply for this role, you’ll have experience in ETL, data warehousing, data integration as well as knowledge of APIs. Ideally, you’ll have worked with both structured and unstructured data in a B2C marketing environment.
As Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand customer requirements to determine data development and management.
- Develop an understanding of the product data structure and its correlation to marketing.
- Leverage your Project Management skills to manage the implementation for data integration (including API and data loading) – coordinating and collaborating with multiple teams.
- Work closely with Product team to collect and define requirements and ensure relevant data is available to senior stakeholders across the business.
- Be the driving force behind the optimisation and automation of processes to support the overall customer journey.
- Be hands-on in your role when it comes to ETL, data integration, data warehousing, etc.
Ideally, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Technical experience working with ETL, data warehousing, data integration, structured and unstructured data in a Data Analyst role (or other).
- Confident presentation and communication skills to senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of APIs.
- Experience with digital transformation.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- That you have worked in an Agile environment.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.