Senior Data Analyst
£60,000 – £70,000 + 10% bonus
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
The Senior Data Analyst oversees the data and technology foundation that underpins our client’s ambition to deliver a hyper-personalised omnichannel shopper experience – engaging consistently across channels and delivering relevant content and offers.
This includes oversight of the Customer Data Platform on SAS and identifying & connecting data sources to build a 360-degree view of their customers. The role will look beyond 1st party data by assessing 3rd party data opportunities and testing & applying predictive analytics to enrich profiling and segmentation capabilities.
This will allow our client to gain deeper insights into their customers. The Senior Data Analyst will ensure that relevant data is made available to support reporting and insights needs. They will also be responsible for ensuring this data is accurate and clensed, addressing data quality issues.
The data layer supports the delivery of personalised comms via a real-time decisioning engine (SAS RTDM) and marketing automation tool (SAS MA). The Senior Data Analyst will function as a super-user of these platforms as well as the build / maintenance of real-time campaigns.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Capturing, documentation and validating business requirements, ensuring data is made available to support product needs as well as reporting and insights.
- Ensuring data preparation has been considered to support campaign logic and reporting.
- Identify and integrated new data sources into the Customer Data Platform (SAS), assessing 3rd party data opportunities.
- Monitor and address data quality issues.
- Serve as the super-user on SAS Customer Intelligence Studio (SAS CI).
- Create and maintain SAS Information Maps.
- Maintain and update SAS logic.
- Lead technical testing of new campaign flows, overseeing data preparation.
- Build on the existing segmentation model
To apply, you should have
- Experience in real-time decision management & campaign analytics.
- Hands-on experience developing batched and real-time campaign logic.
- Technical experience with Excel, Splunk, SAS, SQL, PowerShell, awk, rex.
- Understanding of relational databased concepts, heterogenous IT environments, including tech such as SOA and web services.
- Knowledge of SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, SAS Business Rule Manager, SAS RTDM and Visual Analytics (or similar tools) is preferred.
The perks include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for moving to a new house; 2 days off for your wedding; 3 days off for charity / community days.
- Private healthcare and medical cashback plan.
- Perks at work
- Competitive pension plan.
- Virgin gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.