Senior Data Analyst
£40,000 – £50,000 + benefits
We’re helping to bolster the digital teams at a global SaaS leader with formidable presence across the USA and North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Across their 18 international hubs, our client has partnered with over a 1000 of the world’s most recognisable brands, solving challenges across web, programmatic, CRM and brand. Their partners include the likes of Sony, Coca-Cola, Audible, Ikea and John Lewis.
Our client’s culture is centred around people, giving back and innovation. They recognise the need to give back to the communities where they live and work and do this through a combination of volunteering and donations – so far supporting more than 30 different charities worldwide.
Innovation is at the forefront of their business; they boast their own internal innovation lab that seeks to design experiences that challenge the possibilities across the digital landscape.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to extract, transform and aggregate data from numerous systems. You’ll get to work with data from third-party ad servers, web analytics platforms, social media, search engines, proprietary data warehouses and more.
We need someone strong with Excel skills, with your arsenal including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, array formulas, named ranges, nested functions and web queries.
What will this role involve?
- Leading and mentoring a team of Data Analysts and AdOps specialists.
- Working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) vendors on implementations.
- Collaborating with the Media team to implement tracking codes generated from ad serving providers.
- Leading QA, ensuring this is to the highest-level pre-submission.
- Using ad serving admin interfaces to setup campaigns and traffic out tracked advertising.
- Monitoring live ad serving and inventory reports to ensure ads are running to schedule and issues are escalated to media and ad serving providers.
- Collecting and consolidating data from ad server reports, web analytics and ATS’.
- Producing reports using stats and data generated by internal tools, Doubleclick, Google Analytics, social and more – as well as custom reports for clients.
- Defining data output formats and exporting data from both internal and external sources.
- Addressing data anomalies, gaps and issues and communicating these to relevant stakeholders.
- Proofing all work, checking for anomalies or unexpected patterns.
- Loading completed data into reports and annotating where required.
We would like you to have
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) vendors to implement tracking tags and extract hire data.
- Advanced Excel skills is essential.
- A commitment to QA and error reduction.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Management tools such as DoubleClick / DCM.
- The chance to join a growing global SaaS leader.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Health insurance and life insurance as well as contributory pension scheme.
- Season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programs.
- Employee referral scheme of £500.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.