Central London, London
£60,000 – £70,000 + benefits
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter with healthcare experience to join a progressive Creative team in a healthcare marketing consultancy based in London.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Senior Copywriter in the healthcare industry.
What does a Senior Copywriter do?
- Work closely with clients and internal teams, interpreting briefs in order to craft creative ideas and concepts.
- Develop a thorough understanding for healthcare products and services, audiences, competitors, compliance guidelines and documentation.
- Collaborate with your Art Director counterpart to develop conceptual solutions.
- Create scientifically robust promotional and non-promotional content brand campaigns that target both specialists and patients / public.
- Optimise adverts or campaigns based upon feedback from the Creative Director.
- Assist with the recruitment of staff, mentor juniors and support with their career development.
- Contribute to the improvement of Creative Services process and materials.
- Lend support on pitch work.
What do you need to be considered?
- A portfolio that demonstrates a breadth of healthcare marketing / advertising work.
- Experience working as a Senior Copywriter.
- Good knowledge of the healthcare industry, products and services as well as challenges from an advertising and marketing perspective (including compliance).
- Experience mentoring junior team members and contributing to process improvement.
- An opportunity to join a company working with the major healthcare brands – solving problems by combining commercial and creative thinking.
- A supportive and progressive environment, priding themselves on training and personal development with a dedicated training budget of £1,000.
- The chance to join a growing, international team.
- Pension, private healthcare, profit share, cycle scheme & more.
- Drinks every Friday and a large variety of socials.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.