Senior Analyst (Marketing Automation)
Central London, London
£60,000 – £70,000 pro rata
9 month fixed-term contract
Do you have experience working on medium-to-large scale implementations with complex logic flows, working with Marketing Automation and Real Time Interaction Management systems?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join a global leader in retail technology, working on a new, innovative and ambitious mobile-first product.
You’ll be delivering logic for real-time and scheduled communications – this global brand is looking to leverage their marketing automation suite to improve customer engagement and enhance business performance.
To apply for this role, you should have a technical background, experience with marketing automation tools, a solid understanding of data and data extraction, and experience with Real Time Interaction Management Systems.
As Senior Analyst, you’ll:
- Hold expert knowledge and understanding of how the product is integrated end-to-end, understanding throughout the dependencies associated when changing existing and creating new campaign flows.
- Be responsible for end-to-end campaign management.
- Maintain business requirements documentation, forming detailed business requirements and technical requirements for development teams.
- Build complex logic flows.
- Map data to be understood and use.
- Define and map data requirements in Visual Analytics.
- Oversee database performance management, creating and optimising data tables for system performance.
- Make sure that data preparation has been considered to support campaign logic and reporting.
- Oversee the technical testing of campaigns prior to implementation.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Worked on medium-to-large scale implementations with complex logic flows, working with Marketing Automation and Real Time Interaction Management systems.
- Strong experience with marketing automation technology and Visual Analytics.
- Hands-on experience developing batched and real-time campaign logic.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts, heterogeneous IT environments and up-to-date technologies including web services and SOA.
- Common analysing tool experience – EXCEL, SPLUNK, SAS, etc.
- Scripting skills – SQL, SAS, PowerShell, awk, rex are highly desirable.
- An analytical mindset.
We’d love to tell you more about this role. Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.