Senior Account Manager
£35,000 – £45,000 + OTE + Flexible working
We have an exclusive opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to manage and grow a portfolio of key client accounts for a leading pharmaceutical communications brand.
In this role, the Senior Account Manager will work with global clients, identifying a deep understanding of their commercial goals, up-selling solutions and being their go to problem solver.
Based in Oxford, our client have great offices focused around creating a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation. The Senior Account Manager will build long term client relationships working with the internal teams to make sure they deliver on expectations.
The role of a Senior Account Manager:
- You will be a key person within the team, working with programme and business development teams to deliver for clients.
- The SAM will join a fast-paced environment, selling small and large scale projects from quick wins to slow burners.
- Formulate growth strategies to increase client spend, introducing innovative digital solutions.
- Negotiate project deals and deal with C-Suite clients, having a consultative sales approach and building long term relationships.
- Illustrating your knowledge of the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, staying up to date with innovation and legislation.
To be considered for this position, you should be:
- Entrepreneurial, keen to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- An expert communicator, happy to present findings and reports face to face with gravitas, influencing senior level decision makers.
- Strategically minded and solution-orientated, being able to build long-term prospects and growth.
- Comfortable managing client expectations and building key internal relationships to ensure consistency from pitch to delivery.
- Target-driven and have a proven ability of account management.
- Data-driven in your approach, using innovative sales tools and marketing expertise to drive demand.
- The chance to develop your career with an international, multicultural team, working with global brands in a fast paced and dynamic marketplace.
- A flexible working environment along with the ability to work from home.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension and 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.