Senior Account Manager
£40,000 – £50,000 + 6% bonus + benefits
Following a period of sustained growth, we’re hiring for a Senior Account Manager to join an award-winning pharmaceutical communications agency.
Joining the Medical Education team, the Senior Account Manager will work autonomously with global thought leaders, Medical Experts and Pharmaceutical brands. The new SAM will develop a deep understanding of client commercial goals, delivering medical affairs publications and education campaigns that impact the healthcare community.
To be considered for this role, you should have a scientific background with a good grasp of medical content and the ability to communicate and engage with a variety of audiences. You will be a valued team member and have the opportunity to partner with wider teams to deliver projects.
The role of a Senior Account Manager
- Be involved in strategic conversations with your client, taking ownership for the programme of work.
- Own the client relationship, maintaining close contact through face-to-face meetings and effective and insightful communication.
- Have an interest in the pharma industry, with clients leaning on you as a valuable source of information.
- Oversee the successful delivery of programmes and projects, working collaboratively with the wider team to ensure the highest standard of work is achieved and accounts are retained.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Experience in Med Comms, Medical Advertising or Medical Education.
- A Scientific / Medical academic background is a must (will also consider PhD Graduates of any field).
- Experience in a client-facing capacity within advertising, publishing or PR.
- A consultative, rapport building approach, confident in your ability to probe and identify client needs to offer the best solution.
- A desire to thrive under pressure and be motivated by hitting targets and achieving OTE.
- The chance to develop your career in an international, multi-cultural team, working with global brands.
- A flexible working environment with the ability to work from home.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 3 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan, income protection and life assurance.
- Wellness and education programmes and the opportunity to take a sabbatical.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.